How To Order
- Minimum order: $25.00
- MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover cards are accepted.
- We can coordinate billing through any Authorized Roofmaster® Distributor/Dealer.
- Purchase orders are recommended and should be complete and legible.
- Prices may be obtained from any Roofmaster® Distributor/Dealer or by contacting any Roofmaster® office.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Availability of stocked items are subject to prior sale. Items shown with an (check availability) may not be normally stocked items and subject to special order. All orders are invoiced at prevailing prices.
Telephone, Fax Orders, or E-mails orders are accepted:
(323) 261-5122 So. California
(800) 421-6174 National
(800) 372-6409 California
(510) 429-1160 Hayward
(800) 442-7562 Pacific NW
(800) 421-6174 Las Vegas
(800) 421-6174 Northeast
(888) 321-3847 Southeast
(323) 261-8799 So. California
(800) 409-7663 National
(800) 409-7663 California
(510) 429-1704 Hayward
(253) 813-8874 Pacific NW
(800) 409-7663 Las Vegas
(800) 409-7663 Northeast
(800) 409-7663 Southeast
- Prior to returning a product to Roofmaster, a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number must be obtained either by calling the closest Roofmaster® Sales office, or by submitting the following information in writing to our Customer Service Department in Monterey Park, CA. See Warranty Return Policy on page 3.
- A description of what is to be returned.
- The invoice on which the product was purchased.
- The reason for the return.
- A 1% cash discount will be allowed for open credit accounts if payment is mailed within 10 days of the invoice date.
- Invoices are mailed the day of shipment.
- All bills become due and payable 30 days from invoice date with no cash discount allowed.
- No cash discounts will be allowed on Freight, Labor or Sales Tax.
- Cash discounts on current invoices will not be allowed if past due invoices are not paid.
- Past due balances are subject to a service charge equal to the maximum rate permitted under Section 1, Article XV of the California Constitution amended by Proposition 2, effective November 7, 1979.
- All orders are shipped F.O.B. Roofmaster Warehouse. Either collect or prepaid and add. There is a $2.00 handling charge on all United Parcel Service (UPS) packages, and a $6.00 handling charge for prepaid truck shipments.
- INSPECT ALL SHIPMENTS UPON RECEIPT. All merchandise is delivered to the carrier in good condition and securely packed. It is the responsibility of the carrier to deliver merchandise in the same good condition.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR FREIGHT LOSS OR DAMAGE.
- CLAIMS: Claims for shortages or damage are the responsibility of the consignee and should be filed directly with the carrier. Shortages must be acknowledged and signed for at the time of delivery.
SHOULD ANY CONCEALED DAMAGES BE DISCOVERED REQUEST AN INSPECTION.
Transport companies will not accept any claim for loss or damage without such notification. If the agent refuses to accept your claim, make and affidavit that you notified them on that date; this with other papers will properly support your claim.
Roofmaster® must be notified of all reported shortages within five (5) days. All weights described in this catalog are approximate shipping weights and do not include tare.
Regular Return Policy
Occasionally products may need to be returned for a variety of reasons; incorrect part number ordered or shipped, damaged in shipment, wrong quantity, etc. Products returned by customers for any reason, other than shipping errors or defects, will be subject to a minimum 15% Restocking Charge (must be in resalable condition) return freight must be prepaid. Items that are not in original cartons, or must be reworked to restore to a salable condition, may be subject to a higher Restocking Charge. Product returns will not be accepted unless an authorization and RGA number has been obtained from Roofmaster® prior to return.
Products manufactured by Roofmaster Products Co. are intended to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Should any failure to conform to this warranty occur within 90 days from the delivery date, Roofmaster shall, upon verification that the products have been stored, installed, maintained and used in accordance with manufacturer's recommendations, correct such defects by suitable repair or replacement. Specifically excluded are failures caused by misuse, neglect, abuse, faulty repairs by others, alterations or modifications. This is the only warranty on any Roofmaster equipment written in this catalog. No other writing or description shall be construed as a warranty. Products sold by Roofmaster Products Co. and manufactured by others are sold "as-is", with only the manufacturers warranty (if any) applying. No other warranty expressed or implied is made and any warranty of manufacturer is hereby assigned and transferred to the user. For either Roofmaster a manufactured or distributed product, Roofmaster Products Co. is not liable for any incidental or consequential damages in connection with these products.
A Tradition of Quality That You Can Count On
QualityWhen you buy today's Roofmaster® brand products, they are the best built, longest lasting equipment in the industry.
ServiceOur goal is to provide the kind of service you depend on. Over the years we've met this challenge with same day shipments, new products, expert sales assistance, and a reputation for going the extra mile to satisfy customers.
CompetitiveToday's Roofmaster® brand products are considered to be competitive by contractors who regard Roofmaster as the standard for quality and service.
WARNING! When using Roofing Equipment, Roofmaster® Asks You To Remember: SAFETY FIRST!
It is Roofmaster's policy to give primary consideration to safety in the development and production of all our products, and we ask all contractors to give the same consideration to safety on the job site.
Misuse of this equipment may result in property damage, injury or death.
Instructions for use are provided by the manufacturer, who must rely on the purchaser to see to it that these instructions are adhered to by the operators actually using the equipment.
Only properly trained personnel should be allowed to operate the equipment, and all mechanical roofing equipment should be operated with a perimeter warning line system as required by OSHA, and Cal/OSHA.
Personnel should be fitted with the appropriate attire and safety equipment at all times. A Safe Roofer is A Good Roofer!
Purchase orders are required for all Roofmaster purchases, by authorized personnel only